The best way to control the Under Cabinet Lighting would be from a wall switch that is wired to an outlet where is plugged in the power supply. But if we have just a regular outlet (in a cabinet or under the sink) we still can control the Under Cabinet Lighting using a dimmable kit.
Plug-In Dimmer and a Wall Mounting Kit for the Remote
Advantages of this system:
– Smooth and No flickering dimming
– Add the control wherever you want it, on any wall surface or in a wallbox
– Easy to install, no need to cut holes or pull new wires
– Battery operated – requires no external power or wiring (10 year battery life)
– Claro wallplate provides a clean, screwless look